Farmers Market Friends travels to markets around the world to discover the most delicious goods and creative makers. We’re sharing recipes and direct advice from the growers and makers themselves to inspire your culinary curiosities. Happy cooking!
Farmers Market Recipe by Bliss Nut Butters (Oregon City, Oregon)
Serving Size: 4 Servings
- 1 Acorn Squash
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 4 tablespoons Hazelnut Butter with Oregon Dried Cranberries
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Coat the squash with 1 tablespoon coconut oil on each side. Place on a rimmed baking sheet or pan, cut-side up.
- Bake until tender, 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and coat each squash half with 1 tablespoon hazelnut butter.
- Bake for another 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Bliss Nut Butters is a product of Back 2 Basics Wellness, a company committed to encouraging healthier lifestyles with healthy, delicious nut butters. Bliss offers four unique nut butters: Peanut Butter Bliss, Chia Seed Peanut Butter Bliss, Cinnamon Chia Seed Peanut Butter Bliss, and Hazelnut Butter Bliss. Each nut butter is processed with a Fresh Ground Process that preserves the integrity of the ingredients. Our nuts are dry roasted and blended with toasted peanut oil and cold pressed sunflower oil. Each jar is sweetened lightly with My Local Honey from the Pacific NW and seasoned with a hint of sea salt. Simple. Healthy. Delicious. You can follow them on Instagram @blissnutbutters.
Thank you for visiting DLSH.com, the the online farmers market hub. We travel the country (and world!) in search of farmers markets to meet the growers and makers, so we can share their stories and products with you on our marketplace and blog. Please follow our journey! @farmers_market_friends on Instagram. And sign up for our newsletter below!